Calling All RAM Members!
With you and your colleagues, we can affect change in a positive way!
The Legislative Committee’s mission:
- To be informed about the legislative policies and positions of organized medicine (AMA, MSV);
- To attend legislative meetings with key legislators and remain informed about the legislative process;
- To recommend changes to federal or state laws or regulations;
- To serve as key contacts for the Academy when addressing matters with elected officials;
- To participate in legislative advocacy efforts including White Coat Days at the General Assembly;
- To offer or to consider resolutions for action submitted to the 3rd District for consideration of the Medical Society of Virginia.
- To serve as a RAM Delegate to the Medical Society of Virginia.
Legislative Committee Chair: Mark Monahan, MD – Virginia Urology
If you are interested in joining the Legislative Committee, please contact Lara Knowles at (804) 622-8137 or via email at email@example.com.