CALLING ALL RAM MEMBERS!
With you and your colleagues, we can affect change in a positive way!
Are you facing an issue that affects the practice of medicine? Then we want to hear it!
CLICK HERE to learn how to share YOUR ideas with RAM's Legislative Committee for consideration at its April 11th committee meeting.
If you are interested in joining the Legislative Committee, please contact Lara Knowles at (804) 622-8137 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission of the Legislative Committee:
- To be informed about the legislative policies and positions of organized medicine (AMA, MSV);
- To attend legislative meetings with key legislators and remain informed about the legislative process;
- To recommend changes to federal or state laws or regulations;
- To serve as key contacts for the Academy when addressing matters with elected officials;
- To participate in legislative advocacy efforts including White Coat Days at the General Assembly;
- To offer or to consider resolutions for action submitted to the 3rd District for consideration of the Medical Society of Virginia.
- To serve as a RAM Delegate to the Medical Society of Virginia.
Legislative Committee Chair: Dr. Michael Menen - Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center